Proper lighting plays a vital role in the operations of all cultural properties and is often the key to successful museum exhibitions.
Art Sentry would like to announce that, to better serve our existing and future customers, we have formed a partnership with WESCO Energy Solutions. WESCO is the largest electrical wholesale distributor in North America and together we can provide a turnkey project.
Our services now include:
- lighting audits
- lighting specifications
- LED fixture sampling
- lighting savings analyses
- LED photometric lighting designs
- project management
- implementation services
- rebate administration
- warranty administration
- solar PV systems
- EV charging stations
- energy management
- smart metering
This service leverages a local network of providers in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and Europe. It's product agnostic and can provide pricing and payback analysis on all brands.
Cultural Properties can receive many benefits through the implementation of LED lighting, including:
- improved lighting quality with high color rendering index and proper light levels
- protection of museum items and art by significantly less UV – LEDs emit almost no UV
- savings on energy/electric costs
- achieving maintenance savings from longer life
- lowering the operating budget and improvement of profitability/cash flow
- utility rebates available in many areas that offset the project cost
- greater controllability, dimming and management.
- achieving sustainability and carbon reduction goals
Art Sentry / WESCO can also evaluate museums for solar PV systems, EV charging stations, energy management, and smart metering.
Please contact us for more information on this exciting new partnership or if you would like a free lighting evaluation.
* * *